To prolong the benefits of the treatments received at The Courtyard, or as a personal gift, we have a range of products available to purchase:
Clarins products are totally unique using only plant derived, natural ingredients and are the result of over 50 years of research and development. The products are specifically tailored to your skin type and beauty needs. These products are designed to protect your skin against day to day stresses such as pollution and leave your skin youthful and radiant. At The Courtyard we stock all Clarins product ranges so that you can prolong the benefits of your Clarins treatment with a daily skin care programme specific to you and can recreate the unique Clarins experience at home.
As a Clarins Gold Salon we are also able to reward our clients for their loyal custom, we regularly have offers which include a gift with purchase and we have our Clarins for Me loyalty scheme. With Clarins for Me, you can choose anything you wish absolutely free from the Clarins range. For every £10 you spend on Clarins products, we’ll give you one C point worth £2 when redeemed against Clarins products of your choice. The more C points you collect, the more valuable your gift becomes. For example for 10 C points you can claim back a Clarins product to the value of £20, for 40 C points its £80. To receive your complimentary gift follow the instructions and terms and conditions below:
- Complete your personal details in your Clarins for Me card in BLOCK CAPITALS
- Ask your therapist to stamp your Clarins for Me card every time you purchase Clarins products worth £10 or more.
- Retain your carton bases with barcodes and receipts as proof of purchase
- Once you have accumulated the correct number of C pointsto correspond with your chosen gift, attach the barcodes and receipts to your Clarins for Me card.
- Hand your Clarins for Me card to your therapist who will complete the details of your chosen gift and return it to you.
- Before sending off your completed Clarins for Me card please make a note of the serial number at the bottom of page 3.
- Send your Clarins for Me card to Clarins for Me, Clarins (UK) Ltd, Orders Department, Westex, Unit 1, Temple House, River Way, Harlow, Essex, CM20 2EY.
Terms and Conditions:
- The card can only be used by the client named on the card (“thecardholder”) and is not transferable.
- To qualify for C points, the purchase of products must be made at the Clarins Account detailed on your card. Clarins products purchased elsewhere will not qualify.
- One C point is awarded for every £10 spent on Clarins products in a single transaction and not part thereof.
- The correct number of C points and barcodes or receipts as proof of purchase must be attached to your card before sending it to Clarins. Incorrectly completed cards will be returned to the account/cardholder concerned.
- C points may only be redeemed in values of 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, or 40 for one or more products in the Clarins range with a value of £20, £30, £40, £50, £60, £70 or £80 respectively.
- C points may not be used in part payment for Clarins products.
- C points have no value except when redeemed in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- No product over the value of £80 may be claimed as part of the loyalty scheme.
- The closing date for this offer is 31st May 2017. To be valid, all claims must be received by Clarins before this date.
- The complimentary gift will be sent to the address marked on your card, subject to availability of stock. From receipt of your card by Clarins, please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. Clarins make no charge for postage and packing.
- Where the cardholder’s chosen gift is out of stock, Clarins will supply at its discretion a substitue product of a similar type or value.
- The complimentary gift cannot be exchanged or refunded. This does not affect the cardholder’s statutory rights.
- The promotor of this offer is Clarins (UK) Ltd, 10 Cavendish Place, London, W1G 9DN.
- Clarins for Me participants must be a resident in the UK and gifts will only be sent to addresses in the UK.
- Clarins (UK) Ltd reserves the right to change, amend or cancel this promotion without prior notice at any time at its absolute discretion. If Clarins (UK) Ltd reasonably believes that you have breached these terms or acted in a manner which may bring disrepute to Clarins or the scheme then the accrued C points balance may be terminated without prior notice and the gift will not be sent to you.
- To take advantage of this promotion you must be aged 18 years or over.
- You must not use this scheme for any commercial gain including and without limitation the selling, transferring or auctioning of gifts received or points accrued.
- No more than 10 completed cards per household can be redeemed during the period of this promotion (as referred to in clause 9 above).
- Your information will be held by Clarins in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Your privacy is very important to us and we will not sell or otherwise pass on your details to other companies or organisations. We will use your data for the purpose of the “Clarins for Me” promotion.
Jessica is the leading brand in natural nail care and their unique nail care philosophy is behind each and every product of their extensive Jessica Cosmetics line that offers products specifically targeted to treat each different nail type. Every part of the Jessica nail care system is about promoting the wellbeing of the natural nail. All treatment base coats, a large selection of Jessica custom nail colours and other products and gifts are available to purchase at The Courtyard.We have over 100 Jessica custom nail colours available to purchase in a standard 14ml bottle and over 70 colours in a mini 7ml bottle.