Lycon has a variety of products to suit every client from sensitive skin to stubborn, short hair. It has been created to be less painful for the client.
Full Leg £27
Three Quarter Leg £25
Half Leg £22
Full Arm £22
Eyebrows (Wax or Tweeze) £10
Lip or Chin £10
Lip & Chin £17
Additional removal: £5-10
Waxing Treatment Advice:
We recommend that the hair being waxed is no shorter than 5mm. If you are a regular shaver the hair may need to be longer than this as it tends to grow out of the skin at an angle making it more difficult to remove.
- If you’re having a Bikini, G-String, Brazilian or Hollywood wax, trim the hair slightly first. It will minimise pulling on the hair during waxing and therefore reduce any discomfort
- For post natal ladies, we recommend 6 weeks recovery time before having any intimate waxing
- Stay away from direct sunlight, sunbeds and heat, for example hot baths or saunas, for 48 hours after having a waxing treatment
- Avoid skincare products or skincare treatments for 24 hours after waxing
- After 24 hours it is important to moisturise and exfoliate the area regularly to avoid ingrowing hairs
Sterex are the experts in hair removal and offer a wide range of disposable one-piece and two-piece sterile electrolysis needles and epilation equipment. Electrolysis is the only permanent method of hair removal. It is ideal for unwanted facial hair, however, it can be used on any area. As there are three different methods of electrolysis it is effective for all hair types.
Consultation 30 minutes (With patch test and soothing gel) £15
Up to 10 minutes £15
Up to 15 minutes £20
Up to 20 minutes £25
Up to 30 minutes £35
Up to 45 minutes £45
Please see our Salon Etiquette page for our terms and conditions.