Lip or Chin £12
Eyebrows & Lip £20
Lip & Chin £20
Full Leg £30
Three Quarter Leg £27
Half Leg £25
Full Arm £25
Additional removal: £5-10
Waxing Treatment Advice:
We recommend that the hair being waxed is no shorter than 5mm. If you are a regular shaver the hair may need to be longer than this as it tends to grow out of the skin at an angle making it more difficult to remove.
- If you’re having a Bikini, G-String, Brazilian or Hollywood wax, trim the hair slightly first. It will minimise pulling on the hair during waxing and therefore reduce any discomfort
- For post natal ladies, we recommend 6 weeks recovery time before having any intimate waxing
- Stay away from direct sunlight, sunbeds and heat, for example, hot baths or saunas, for 48 hours after having a waxing treatment
- Avoid skincare products or skincare treatments for 24 hours after waxing
- After 24 hours it is important to moisturise and exfoliate the area regularly to avoid ingrowing hairs
- Minimum age for Brazilian and Hollywood waxing is 18 years.
Electrolysis is the only permanent method of hair removal. It is ideal for unwanted facial hair, however, it can be used on any area. As there are three different methods of electrolysis it is effective for all hair types.
Consultation 30 minutes (With patch test) £15
Up to 10 minutes £17
Up to 15 minutes £22
Up to 20 minutes £27
Up to 30 minutes £37
Please see our Essential Information page prior to booking an appointment.