We are excited to announce we are able to offer Meso ME, a new and effective digital skin needling treatment.
What is Meso ME?
Meso ME cell boosting products penetrate right into the intersection between the epidermis and dermis improving overall skin texture whilst boosting collagen production. It can also help reduce the appearance of acne scaring. Meso ME is a gentle skin needling concept suitable for most skin types and for clients who want minimal trauma and down time without the use of numbing creams. As a result, redness dissipates within 1-2 hours. Using hyaluronic skin infusions and an 18 point plastic needle cartridge, the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles will be improved along with the skin texture and tone.
Daily skincare products can only be absorbed by the surface of the skin, Meso ME penetrates far deeper than your usual skincare routine. Meso causes micro-trauma to the surface of the skin which causes the skin to repair and rejuvenate itself and promotes natural collagen and elastin in the skin.
Meso is similar, yet less invasive than dermal rolling. The contoured needle head means that we can be more specific in the treatment and work in more delicate areas. The needle head is plastic as opposed to metal and has 18 needles and 13 small holes which gently perforate the skin at a depth of 0.2-0.3mm to allow the active ingredients to penetrate the skin. Derma rolling requires numbing cream which can prevent absorption of products, but as this treatment is less invasive and painless the products can be more readily absorbed.
Benefits of Meso
- Instantly boosts and rejuvenates the skin’s appearance
- Stimulates natural collagen production
- No pain and minimal discomfort
- Minimal downtime
- Can be used alongside your normal skincare routine
- Meso visually improves and targets:
- Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Dehydrated Skin
- Dull and Tired Skin
- Skin Tone and Texture
- Appearance of small scars
What can I expect from the treatment?
– During the first treatment your skin is cleansed and then a mild peel is applied to the skin – we have a choice of two peels; one for more sensitive skin and one which is slightly stronger.
– Then a selected serum is infused into the skin in circular movements using the needle plate – this takes around half an hour
– Aftercare products and an SPF cream are then applied
– It is recommended to have a course of 6 to 8 treatments to be taken weekly. After this clients can have monthly top-up treatments or start a new course.
– The Peel can only be carried out every 10 weeks and is only included in the initial treatment.
– Clients are welcome to have Clarins facials in between treatments, but we will remove the exfoliation stage from the treatment.
– The areas that can be treated are the face, neck, decollete and back of the hand.
What should I expect after the treatment?
Immediately after the treatment your skin may appear slightly red and possibly swollen, however this will quickly subside. The skin starts healing immediately and there will be a noticeable difference in skin tone and texture within two treatments. A few hours after treatment your skin may feel tight and start to peel, this is very normal and is the dehydrated skin leaving the stratum corneum. If your skin feels particularly tight wash your hands and apply your normal moisturiser, it is strongly recommended to use a product with an SPF of at least 30.
The Initial Treatment includes a cleanse, peel, meso treatment and facial massage. This can be booked as a one off treatment, however a course is recommended for more permanent results. 45 minutes | Price: £70
After the Initial Treatment either a 6 session or 8 session course of 30 minute treatments can be booked.
6 session course | Price: £300, 8 session course | Price: £400
Individual top-up treatments which includes a cleanse, meso treatment and facial massage. This is recommended monthly once a course is finished. 30 minutes | Price: £60
- You must be over 18
- You cannot have the treatment whilst you are pregnant or breast feeding
- You cannot have this treatment if you are taking Roaccutane or a similar product and you must wait at least 6 months before having your first Meso treatment
- This treatment is not recommended for clients with thin skin, multiple broken capillaries or those on blood thinning medication.
- To see the full benefits a course is recommended
- It is recommended not to wear make-up for the rest of the day.
- You should avoid sunbeds and direct sunlight for the first 48 hours.
- It is recommended to wear an SPF of at least 30 for the rest of the day.
- The initial treatment can be booked online, the full course needs to be booked in person.
- You must wait 2 weeks after having Botox before starting Meso ME and 3 weeks for fillers.
- For more information or to book an appointment please do not hesitate to contact us on 01256 363417 or feel free to speak directly to a receptionist or a Meso specialist.