Clarins has launched a brand new refreshing, revitalising and reboosting product range called MyClarins specifically for 16 to 25-year-olds. The range contains a perfect balance of fruit and plant extracts for healthy-looking skin. Skin is energised, detoxified and hydrated, empowering you to be you at your most natural.
A unique combination of coconut water and alpenrose extract provides skin with vitamins and minerals while removing toxins, pollutants and impurities; goodness in, nasties out! The products contain no parabens, no sulfates and no phthalates and are made with on average 88% natural ingredients. The remaining 12% are synthetic (betaine, chrysin, salicylic acid) and present only in the Clear-Out and Pore-Less products. The entire range is vegan-friendly and packaging is made from recycled material and sourced from sustainably managed forests.
The concept behind the range is that your skin is just like you, it needs a healthy, balanced diet to stay in shape. The mission is to provide the skin with “good” vitamins and nutrients while removing the “bad” toxins and pollutants to enhance the skin day after day.
The range includes the following:
RE-MOVE Purifying Cleansing Gel is a foaming gel cleanser which removes even the most stubborn makeup. And it doesn’t stop there. It also purifies deep within the skin and helps protect against the potential drying effects of hard water.
RE-MOVE Micellar Cleansing Milk contains the cleansing power of micellar water with the comfort of a milk with no need to rinse. It is formulated with fig extract for a delicious dose of hydration and moringa extract to detoxify and whisk away traces of pollution and other nasties, leaving skin feeling squeaky clean. Removes stubborn make-up, even mascara.
RE-FRESH Hydrating Beauty Mist a super hydrating face mist. Fresh, cool and packed with plant extracts. Use morning and night, after cleansing or over make-up to quench thirsty, dehydrated or sensitive skin. 0% alcohol, 90% natural ingredients.
RE-BOOST Refreshing Hydrating Cream a light moisturiser for dehydrated skin that effortlessly melts into your skin with nature-given goodness.
RE-BOOST Comforting Hydrating Cream designed to nourish, energise and soothe dry and sensitive skin. Soaking your skin in a powerful blend of fig extract, organic goji berry extract and shea butter to intensely hydrate, re-energise and offer deep nourishment that lasts all day long.
RE-BOOST Mattifying Hydrating Cream for combination and oily skin is formulated with powerful fruit extracts, not only does it instantly leave skin matte for eight hours, but our meadowsweet extract sees that any imperfections are fought head-on. Plus, the shine-reducing strawberry tree extract minimizes those pesky pores.
RE-CHARGE Relaxing Face Mask is our go-to when your skin is in need of a pick me up. Super soothing, this plant-based overnight face mask is packed with acerola seed, fig and huang qi extracts to detox and hydrate. Before bed, apply to just-cleansed skin, massaging evenly across your face and neck. Leaving no sticky residue and sinking straight into thirsty skin, our first intensive overnight mask gets to work to drench, quench and give your complexion the ultimate boost.
PORE-LESS Blur and Matte Stick in a handy pocket-sized applicator, just swipe over shiny areas to shrink pores, mattify and blur imperfections. Whether you apply after moisturising or just touch up throughout the day, each application instantly blurs and mattifies.
CLEAR-OUT Targets Imperfections a soothing cooling gel that does wonders to reduce inflammation and clear clogged pores before they become problem areas. Infused with salicylic acid to take down swelling, meadowsweet extract to clear clogged pores and purslane extract to soothe, it’s our favourite magic wand to banish any blemish.